Friday, November 28, 2014

I Went To This Garage Sale.....

My church ladies know I sell on EBay and are always looking out for garage sales for me. This particular sale was in a small mobile home park. ( 7 homes). The gentleman that owned this was deceased and his family was selling his treasures.

The front driveway,the front porch were full of stuff. Literally overflowing with his lifelong collections.
 
These pictures were from his 60 foot long shed in his backyard. The building was neat and orderly and contained a wide variety of Toys! lots and lots of toys. Talk about being overwhelmed!! I was!!
 

 

There was Disney toys and collectibles......

 

 

All types of transportation...........

 

 

 

And somethings I had no idea what they were..........

 

 

Dolls............

 

 

 

And then there was this in his backyard.......Mickey Mouse on a giant spring.

 

He stood at least 6 feet tall.

 

I did pick a bunch of stuff and will share what has been selling in my next post.

 

6 comments:

  1. Nice! I saw on Craigslist there was a large outdoor community yard sale today. I wasn't going to go as its an hour away (1 way)....it should be interesting as we got another dusting of snow last night :D Anyway that Mickey Mouse spring is creepy....can't wait to see what you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the giant Mickey on a spring is a bit Creepy! Lol. I did not buy him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a collection! It could be all junk (McD's toys) or there could be some treasures in there (Red Line Hot Wheels perhaps?) Can't wait to see what you got out of all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an overwhelming amount of stuff! To go through. Going back in January.

      Delete
  4. Wow..I wish I could have gotten in his head to understand what prompts some people to have such collections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was an organized collector. Everything had a place. It is an amazing amount of stuff.

      Delete