Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's Been Awhile

Yes, it's been awhile since I have posted. I have been following my favorite blogs during my absence, Lorraine is always my first stop. I then jump around and catch up on Kim, and so many others.

We have been out of town for a few weeks on vacation, so my store was on vacation as well. Here are a few sales since we got back.
Five Forest Green 11 oz Tumblers sold for 74.99 paid 2.99 for set
Georges Briard Mosaic Glass Mid Century Tray sold for 34.99. Paid 2.99



Oneida Lady Hamilton 1985 Serving Pieces sold for 31.84

I bought the whole set ( forks,knives,etc.) and each piece cost about 0.20 cents each.  I sold a fork in December 2014. . I have had the set for over a year, in fact I was going to get the forks out and add them to my utensil drawer. Not now!




I was up to 700 listings but about two months ago I did a huge purge! It felt great :-) now I am at about 470 listings. Time to get listing and build up inventory.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Lisa. :-) You always have great merchandise for sale. I see it on Twitter all the time. I do miss you blogging. I think about you a lot because you're living in that lovely little suburb that I wanted to move to. I often wonder if I made the wrong decision by not moving to FL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorraine! Thanks for following me on Twitter :) I have been using a new app called PictureCollage. You and your family have a lovely home and I think you made the right choice. The weather here is HOT and HUMID 10 months out of the year, our little suburb is being inundated by tons of new construction.

      Just across the road from me where there use to be rolling hills and cows, there is now stripped hills being prepared for the addition of 4000 NEW homes. The traffic will be a nightmare.

      We stay because our kids and grandkids are here. You have turned your new house into a lovely home, I think you made the right decision Lorraine. :-)

      Delete
  2. nice to see you back :D I am shocked at the price of those tumblers...they are pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked too!! I increased prices on some items because of low sales to try to get something going. Granted, there are many things listed that have not sold yet haha. Sometimes you just gotta go high and it will sell.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link, Lisa :) Great sales- especially those glasses! Hope you enjoyed your vacation, and I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glass sale shocked me too! I upped some of my prices to stimulate sales. Kinda of a catch 22. You get sales but not as many. You are knocking it out if the park with your store! I am amazed that you can list 100 items a week! You go girl!!! I wanna be you when I grow up haha!!

      Delete