Sunday, July 5, 2015

Central Florida Thrift Store Crawl: 2nd Time Around Super Thrift Store Eustis


This Thrift Store is located in Eustis Florida at the corner of Hwy 19 and 441. I have visited this store a couple of times in the past. It is a LARGE store with many, many items. It may have been a furniture store in its past life.

A wide variety of clothes, racks and racks of them.
Lamps, candles and plastic ware.

Kitchenware on the left and crafts against the wall.

Mugs. They had bunches, most were priced at a $1 or more.

This mug caught my eye, but after checking completeds I put it back.

Tons of books.

They had a room dedicated to Christmas. I like how they had the Christmas balls separated by color.

The large room in the back was full of furniture!

Furniture.

More furniture.....

I did buy one item. It was a Cutco wood knife block.

Cutco is a high value item and after checking completeds I picked it up for $5.00. Listed it the same day and it sold for 45.99 FS.

Overall my impression of 2nd Time Around Super Thrift Store is that they have a lot of items for you to search through. Some are priced out of my range as a reseller, but if you look hard enough you will find that treasure that will make your trip worthwhile.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Here are more Central Florida Thrift Stores.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! 441 goes through Gainesville too, so I might make the trip down 441 sometime. Are there other good thrift stores in the area?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few in that Tri City area. ( Mount Dora, Eustis and Tavares). I will post about more in the future. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post, thank you so much for sharing. I love stores like this! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete