Monday, September 1, 2014

Revisiting My July Goals: Hello September!!

I set a lofty goal of $3000.00 gross for my eBay sales in July of this year. Did I reach that goal? Ahhh.....no but it sure was close!! My gross sales were $2225.00 or 74% of the $3000.00 goal.

Last month my gross sales were $1086.00 or 36% of the $3000.00 goal.I had a 49% increase over last month.

I also set a goal to get my listings up to 1000 by the end of the year. At the beginning of July, they were hovering at 500. As of last night, they were just over 650. I have been listing at least 5 items daily. I truly believe this has helped my sales. Listing, listing,listing, even if it is a few items a day has definitely helped me to reach my goals.

 

Here are a few of my sales from last week:

I don't usually look for concert t-shirts. Last week was the exception. I found two Pantera shirts. At first, I had no clue if this was even a band. But I checked completeds on eBay and determined that the shirts were worth the $1.49 investment.

 

This shirt sold within a day for $49.99. Free ship

 

Again, I usually don't buy random dinner plates. But I found the name John Zak on the back and I recalled he designs dinnerware for Disney.

These plates were $0.50 each. And they dingy looking,covered with utensil marks. Bar keeper's friend works wonders on cleaning the utensil marks.

A set of two sold for $34.99 shipping paid by customer

 
 
 
 

 

 


Last week was a pretty good week on eBay!

Here is how last week went:

Active listings: 647

Cost of items sold: $29.00

Number of sales: 15

Total sales: $574.00

Amount spent on new inventory: $45.00

Average selling price: $38.00

International sales: 2

Returns: 0

Feedback: all positive this week
Hope your week was awesome!!

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. great job! my listings are still below 300 - this post motivates me! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Try to list a couple of items daily. I have found it really stimulates my sales. Good Luck!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a great week of sales! I keep looking for concert t-shirts, but haven't had any luck yet, but as with everything else, I'm sure it's just a matter of time :)
    I just posted about sales for this week and August. The last two weeks of sales have brought me much closer to my goal of $3,000 per month. I hope the rise in sales continues for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your sales Kim! I was just at the GoodWill (again) looking through the t-shirts! No luck on the Concert shirts but I did find a few Disney Shirts.

      These last two weeks have been great as far as sales go! I am thrilled!

      Might be time to set a new monthly goal, what do you think? ;)

      Delete
  3. "Try to list a couple of items a day." This sounds simple enough. LOL We just have to find the time (or remember to do it)I guess that's what separates winners from losers...those that do win, those that don't do the work, don't get the sales. Nice goals to have!

    ReplyDelete