Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thrifting Scores

Here are just a few of the sales I have had from the toy "collector" estate sale. This gut had a lot of stuff!!

 

This is a box of Walt Disney monorail accessories. I love finding Disney stuff at garage sales and thrifts. Eventually it all sells.

I paid $15.00 for the monorail set and it sold for $255.00!

Buyer paid shipping. And the buyer lives in the same city as me.

 

Elvis has left the building! I love velvet paintings.

Paid $2.00. Sold for $54.00 buyer paid shipping

 

 

This was in a box with other nuts and bolts.
Paid $1.00. Sold for $39.99 buyer paid shipping.
 
This was part of another monorail set that included the trains. Since there were pieces missing I broke the set up into seperate listings.
The set was $15.00 and you can see this set sold for $51.99. Buyer paid shipping.
 

Country bear jamboree ceramic bank, paid $1.00. Sold for $29.99

 

This is just a few of the sales. Overall, I am pleased with my purchases. I ended up spending close to $145.00. That was a lot if money for me to spend. Usually I don't go that high.

 

To date, I have grossed almost $600.00 from the items I bought at this sale. I can live with that.

 

7 comments:

  1. Those are such cool finds! Keep sharing them when they sell--this is good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! Ii will definitely share more when they sell.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Kim,
      Thanks! Will be going back in January for more shopping!

      Delete
  3. Great return on your investment. Really cool stuff. Glad you took a chance and were willing to spend a little more $$. Looks like it paid off!

    ReplyDelete