Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cleaning Up My eBay Store

I have been working on cleaning up my eBay store. My first step this morning is to work on all my categories. All of my category titles are in capital letters. I have gone back and edited a great majority of my category titles and changed them from capital letters to regular.


Now I am going to go to each category on a daily basis and tweak, cleanup and evaluate each listing in that category. I am also going to add subcategories in each category. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what category the item I am listing is going to go into. So I have added four additional categories to help with my listing process.


 

The categories I have added are the following; for her, for him, for children and special values. I think that this will cover just about any item I am listing and that I have a hard time putting into a particular category. It always seems like I have items that I can't find a place for And end up in the "other" category.


Today I am working on the "Women's Clothing" category. I have added sub-categories to include shirts-blouses, pants, dresses-skirts, shoes,plus size,scarves , purses,and lingere.

 

Now to get busy listing and fill up the sub categories with my latest haul from a local thrift store. The store was having a fill a bag for 10.00 ( with clothes). The bag is similar to the cloth like grocery store bags you can buy for 0.99 cents. This thrift charges $2.00 but you can use the bag again and again.

 

I managed to stuff the bag full of 26 clothing items that included name brand dresses, Levi jeans, scarves,and a couple of men's jackets and shirts. When you break it down, I ended up spending about 0.50 cents an item.

 

Clothes are not my favorite things to list, as you have to include measurements. I hate to measure anything. But, I love to ship clothes, slip them into a poly bag and off they go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment