Monday, August 4, 2014

Money Monday: What's The Prediction

Last week I tried to concentrate on listing more of the Fire King but that is just going to be an on going process.

 

I did hit up the Goodwill and one garage sale. The Goodwill did provide a few good items one of which has already sold.

 

Yes, this lovely bright green afghan sold in three days for 32.15 ( f/s) I paid $1.99.

 

Here is the other Afghan I found for $1.99. It's available :-)

When I go to GoodWill I usually check put the plush. Lately, they have been putting together bags of plush for $4.99. The bags they use are the same ones that comforter sets come in, so they are pretty good size.

Plowing throughout the bags of plush, I see these feet. Do you see it? I could not grab that bag fast enough!!

 
After I got it out of the bag and had a good look I saw that it is a newer Duffy Mickey Mouse. That's okay!!! I am excited to have found one. It's almost like a can mark that off my bucket list :-)
 
 
 
Cool mug sale of last week: paid .0.99 and it sold for $29.99. (f/s)
You just never know!
Three boxes of Tarot cards. It was fill a bag with books for 1.00. The Tarot cards were included. After all was said and done, they ended up costing about 0.20 cents each.
 
 
 
 
 
I checked the completeds and it appears that the I Ching cards may be the most valuable. We will see what happens. I did not test any of them out to see what they predicted.... Just not in to all that.
Here is how last week went:

 

Active listings: 612

Cost of items sold: $24.50

Number of sales: 13

Total sales: $313.00

Amount spent on new inventory: $35.00

Average selling price: $24.00

International sales: 1

Returns: 0

Feedback: all positive this week

Hope your week was awesome!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. What a great Duffy bear! I sold an Easter one. It went really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to hear! I priced it high but with a best offer. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still hunting my first Duffy. Congrats on finding this one and on a great week of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a thrill!! Lol... It will be a bigger thrill when it sells :-)

      Delete
  4. Nice find! Love the afghans. I have a black square one (with similar ones going for around $70). I've been thinking about listing it for a week already. I should be listing instead of reading right? But it's my down time in the morning with my cup of coffee. LOL

    ReplyDelete