Sunday, July 6, 2014

Open Letter to John Donahoe

 Kimberly at Garage Sale Haven posted the following on her blog.  I am borrowing it because it is well written and states my feelings exactly.  I encourage you to read the letter by Danni and if so moved, leave your comment on her blog post/letter.   

"I wanted to share this with all of you in case you were interested. Danni Ackerman has posted an open letter to eBay president John Donahoe on her blog. I am no Danni Ackerman apologist. In fact I'm one of the ones she talks about in this letter that thinks she drinks the "eBay Koolaid." That being said, I agree with everything she wrote in this letter, and I added my comment for support.
 Danni is well-liked by eBay and is often called upon to speak at their conferences. Even she is set to lose TRS status in August under this new system. I don't know if this will help at all, but I think she might have eBay's ear, and if there is any chance at all of getting things changed, this might be it. I encourage you to read the letter and if you agree with what she is saying and/or wish to add anything, make your voice heard in the comments section"

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment